Oct 24, 2011

Inaya...

Blogged by: Paris Honi
I'm very happy to show you today the latest three new lovely skins released by Inaya by: Sandro Fratica/ Naalyeh Raleigh


Elham..
Elham comes with 4 makeups and two skin options with hair and no hair base... Pack comes with Elham's shape but I'm wearing my own.
Other items:
Eyes: 'Sunrise' Eyes - Dark Brown (M) from: FASHISM by: Ikon Innovia
Hair: KED937 hair chocolate from: from *SAIKIN and booN by: boo Nakamura 


Jawanne
Jawanne comes with one makeup and two skins in the pack with blonde/Dark hairbase or without totalling four. I'm wearing here Jawanne Shape but modified the head size and lips.. Plus the body I like to be short :-). 
Other items:
Eyes: Natural_eyes_9_green from: from: Unique by: Nany Merlin 
Hair: Erica- D (Black) from: ::::Fab-U-Lous::: by: Alisivia Tyran
Necklace: Jan necklace from: LaGyo by: Gyorgyna Larnia (New)

Vitaa
Vitaa comes with one makeup with hairbase or without totalling two skins. I'm wearing here my own shape.

Other items:
Eyes: 'Sunrise' Eyes - Black (M) from: FASHISM by: Ikon Innovia
Hair: Winnifer-bark from: DBS Hair by: DBS Heart
Posted by Double Trouble Paris and Lolitta at 1:13 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment