Jun 8, 2011

Stay...

Hello...I'm back from a busniss trip that lasted for three days and I came back sick!! I always have this flu/ cold problems but good thing about it is.. SICK LEAVE from work YAYAYYAYA and to catch some of the items I need to blog..
Cute look for Wednesday with awesome new stuff.. Hope you like..
I just wanna say I really miss lolitta so much.. I haven't heard from her since 5 days.. All ok I know she is busy with her relatives... Call me silly girl!!!
Listening to: Hurts - Stay (Amazing song)
Blogged by: Paris Honi
CH1C One Year Birthday Event
Dress:chantkare /CHIC EVENT JUNE (New)
{Mon Tissu} by: Anouk Spot/ Elie Spot
Lace Top:{mon tissu} Lace Crop Top - White (New)
TrendStyle by: Emeliy Auer
Pant capri: Part of TrendStyle - Blouse & Jeans Jodie blue (New)
Kick the can by: Robin Sjourner
Shoes:R(S)W Mary Janes - Classic White Sugar (New)
elly  by Elly Naire
Head Scarf:elly::head.scarf [lace.pink] (New)
Bag:elly::canvas.tote [wear] FREE GIFT 
*Finesmith Designs* by: yula Finesmith
Necklace:Finesmith- Mimmi necklace- smokey pink
{*I <3FashiOn*} by: PaTTy90 Paule
Guitar:{*I <3FashiOn*} - Elettric Guitar - Purple
Exile by: Kavar Cleanslate
Hair:::Exile:: Esme:Roots-Vanilla (New)
Mother Goose's by: milok Hermit
Skin:.::Mother Goose's::.HENA-III_(B)3 teeth-cleavage (New)

Poses:
Glitterati by: Katey Coppola

Decor from:
KAO / iTuTu by: Kao Sands and denchu Dench
LISP Bazaar by: Pandora Popstar
Posted by Double Trouble Paris and Lolitta at 7:33 PM

2 comments:

Chiara Laszlo said...

This skin is amazingly wonderful. Also your pics! Loooooove them! <33

Double Trouble Paris and Lolitta said...

Thank you sweet sugar :-))

Post a Comment