Feb 2, 2011

Kozmetika!!!

Hello lovely people... I'm participating in Kozmetika new face contest..

Wish me luck 

By: Paris


Kozmetika
 Eyeshadow+Lipstick: La Malvada Mujer - Le vernis # 1[lips+eyes]
Teeth: PIDIDDLE - LipColor - Matte Lost My Keys/ Teeth From PIDIDDLE - LipColor - Night Life Collection
Lashes:
Eyeliner: [ a.e.meth ] - Cat Eyeliner 2
Lashes: [[Mozz]] Lashes (Version 2) - 06
Hairbase: AITUI - Etched Hair Base - Firebird - 004 - Black : Fem



Kozmetika
Lipstick+ eyeshadow: La Malvada Mujer - Il Verde # 2[full
Eyeshadow: Grix. - Body Shoppe - Barbie
Blush: cheLLe - (blush) Everyday Blush 5
Lashes: [[Mozz]] Lashes (Version 2) - 03
Iamabee
Skin: !Imabee: Petal - Miranda - 3 / DKbrow / Cleavage / (New) I really love this skin sooo much.. and it comes with TONS of lipsticks.. Gorgeoussssssss
BishWear
Hair: ::DBS::Winnifer-cafe
Posted by H Abdulla at 5:42 PM

3 comments:

Flower Ducatillon said...

wish you luck!
The first pic is stunning <3
xoxo, Flower

Mimi Namiboo said...

your pics are fab! good luck for the contest!!

H Abdulla said...

Thank you so much
Yes I prefer personally the first one.. It's my fav look.. and if you meet me inworld u find me wondering with this look often :-))

Post a Comment