Feb 24, 2011

And When I die......

Once upon a time.. There was a girl.. Who fell in love with all the love in her... And all at sudden.. She lost her love...
With the pain in her heart... She gathered her strength... To meet him... His Ghost... She never saw him.. But she felt his presence... Watching Over her..... And that love will forever and always will be watching over her.. In the past... In the present.. and the future....

YAYA!!! I feel so emotional today.. No one died... I'm just romantic... And the new amazing  HouseofFox: The Art Of Darkness Collection (COMING SOON), just inspires that dark side in me...
I'm showing here one Dress from the collection and will be showing some more in coming posts..The texture is amazing and scripted so it can ease the editing.. You can wear the dress for RP and even for ballroom dancing.

Also I'm wearing the beautiful new skin Susan from YS&YS. It's really beautiful and comes with many makeup options. I have bought half fat pack lol. They do offer two sets of fat packs and the fat fat pack of all of colors.

Listening to: And when I die

By: Paris Honi

 House of Fox
Dress: HouseofFox :: QueenMe (COMING SOON)
AMERIE
Jacket: *aN* Vampire Coat_Black(F)
Umbrella: AMERIE -  Umbrella(withAO)
Loulou&CO
Necklace: .:* LOULOU&CO *:.-Necklace Ethnik-
Maitreya
Hair: Maitreya Miabella - Charcoal
Skin Fair
YS&YS main shop
Skin: *YS & YS* Susan - 03 Evening (New@Skin Fair)
Posted by H Abdulla at 9:46 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment