Feb 25, 2011

Crazy...

yellooooo sweet lovely people... Finally I have a shot my own hehe... I've been busy in rl and barely have a time to log in or even use the net at home. So I'll be not much often blogging with Paris these days only. And thanx so much Paroooosi for everything.

As sweet paroosi mentioned in her earlier post about the great House of Fox the art of Dark Collection which is coming soon, its really amazing.And the dress below is very lovely. Can be worn for RP, cocktail party or even casual if you take off the skirt and wear it with a jean and boots. Actually no pant's layer so I had to wear the one of SMS black skirt ^-^ smart moi heheh

And ahh something about those pictures behind... Remember the old location of &Bean in Cupcake Sim?? well.. Last year before I knew they moved out, I went there and found some full perm furnitures floating in the air!!! lol true.. Like someone has taken off their shop and left the rest for anybody else to take them... So I took this collage of pictures and IMed the creator just in case. And she was offline and no reply. Her name is Arcadia Asylum..

Listning to: Seal- Crazy

By Lolitta



 House of Fox
Dress: HouseofFox :: Fever from the Art of Darkness Collection (COMING SOON)
Blowpop
Tights: *blowpop* Fishnet Tights -Black
Vive 9
Boots: .: vive9 :. RITA Boots in Black
Loulou&CO
Bracelets & Necklace: .:* LOULOU&CO *:.  ENIGMA :: Black
W&Y
Hair: W&Y AGATA Model  05 "Type" A
Curio
Skin: :GP: Petal Frex [Dark] Sweetheart-Rose 1
La Malvada Mujer
Makeup: La Malvada Mujer - Le vernis #1 [lips]
hate me and eat me
Poses: hate me and eat me
Posted by H Abdulla at 2:46 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment