Feb 7, 2011

Just an illusion


Hiiiiiii.. I really love so much this skin from L.Fauna. I bought it last year and totally forgot about it in my small inventory heheh joking of course.. It's damn hugeee. While cleaning it up I found it and I soooo love it.. It's really so unique.

I also love this gorgeous hair from Posh & the gorgeouhs bag from House of Fox and the flats/pants from Mon Tissu and the new knitted jacket from Dutch Touch and and and and..

Huges ^-^

Location: LISP Bazaar & Art Dummy
Listening to: Imagination -Just an illusion

By: Paris



Dutch Touch
Knitted jacket: ::Dutch Touch:: Knitted Jumper - DenimBlue (New)
grasp
Tank: +grasp+/snaked skull tank Brown
{Mon Tissu}
Pant: {mon tissu} Horizon Twill Trousers ~ Navy
Flats:{mon tissu} Cottage Flats ~ Gray
Earth Stone
Necklace: EarthStones Quartz Point Chakra Necklace
House of Fox
Bag: HouseofFox :: PS1 Suede Satchel [White]. I love this bag so much
Maitreya
Belt: Maitreya  Leather Belt - Dirty White
Fusion
Bracelet: Fusion Multi Chained Bracelet  L (Silver)
**DP**yumyum
Hairband: **DP**yumyum Katyusha. Its group gift for 10L only.
Posh
Hair: (Posh) ; Wait ; Hazelnut (Brunette pack)
L.Fauna
Skin: L.Fauna {Lapine . Tan 1} [Mystic]
Glamorize
Makeup: :Glamorize:. Soft Smoke Eye Makeup - Onyx
Amacci
Teeth: Amacci - Teeth Tattoo 2
hate me and eat me
Pose in pic 1 : -hmaem- *Friday Night*
Pose in pic 2: -hmaem- *How it usually goes*
Posted by H Abdulla at 5:33 PM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures! And this outfit is very cool! <3

H Abdulla said...

Thank you sweetheart Glad you like it

Mimi Namiboo said...

This is such a cute outfit and really great pics!

H Abdulla said...

Thank you Mimi I appreciate it

Post a Comment