Nov 4, 2010

Romi Skins...


I change my skin almost every alternate day... Except with the Skins I got from Romi.... Somehow they manage easily to flush the feeling of cuteness and innocence into my eyes straight to my avatar... And when I take it off to wear something else.. I seriously feel guilty lol... I love the cute details that make the avatar look like lil dolly so hug able, squeezable and eatable. ... The nose is cute. I think the nose - at least for me- is the most winning part in any skin cuz of the edgy lines appear when you zoom in. With Romi noooooooo edgy parts only cute cute eatable nose.. I sound like a cannibal when I repeat the word eatable heheh.

I will post at my earliest some close up shots of different skins I got from Romi.... Stay tuned ^-^
And Romi... THANK YOU


Blogged by Paris Honi
Yorim
Jacket: (yorim's F) Lace Cardigan (white)
DP Yumyum
Shirt: **DP**yumyum:simple long T(mocha)
Skirt: **DP**yumyum:Leopard Tutu skirt New
Milk Motion
Scarf: (Milk Motion) My vintage scarf (flowers1)
Gloves: VG] - 'Brody Gloves' in Beige - Glove Layer
Redgrave
Shoes: [*RG*] British Loafers -Brown- *REDGRAVE*
Clawoth
Hair:Clawtooth: French Connection - Girl Next Door
Romi
Skin: [ROMI SKIN] winter light5-3
Glamorize
.:Glamorize:. Freckle Face - Cheek to Cheek
 Miamai
Lashes: Miamai_LesMakeups_Lashes 15
Kyoot
Kyoot Makeup - Feline (Birch)
Hate me and eat me
Pose: Crochet
Posted by H Abdulla at 6:07 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment