Nov 2, 2010

New skin again ^-^


I'm a skin addict!!! That how I like to begin my post. Just the moment I receive a notice of new skin release and I run to check it.
 I sooo enjoy playing with the look and outfits matching the new skin.

Latest new release of JM skin is so so cute and it is called " Dev" . It comes with two versions, with or without teeth. And the teeth really cute. Many teeth skins make your avatar look like a little hamster. But this one (as you can see) is slightly appearing and very well done.

Each version has 20 makeups. Also you can buy freckles and cleavage options. One skin colour is a bit expensive 950L$. No other options in the pack but the skin and face lights. No eye brows tattoo, cleavage, hairbase...etc. But it's beautiful and the nose is just so eatable!!!

I only bought 3 skins, two without teeth and one with it. Not much difference between the skins excpet for eye makeup which I can use tattoo layer to create my own style.. Ahh I so love tattoo makeups it saves my lindens and make me buy more skinssss..



Blogged by Paris Honi

JM skins
Top: dev sweet
Left: dev glossi
Right: dev water teeth
Luxury Hair JADE Sannomiya
Hair "Catherine" Light Brown (resize)
Earrings
*MM* Feather Earring  (discontinue)
Posted by H Abdulla at 6:38 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment