Nov 15, 2010

Oppps Kitty


Good morning world..

Hope you having great Monday and wishing everyone Happy Happy Eid....
I'm fasting today and thought to post LOTD to distract my hunger ^-^



Blogged by: Paris Honi


Mood.G
Jacket: Modd.G Leigh Jacket Beige
 en svale
Shirt: **en Svale** Gingham Blouse(cherry)
Milk Motion
Short: (Milk Motion) my jean shorts grey
Aoharu
Legging: AOHARU_BT_RibbonLeggings_Brown
tram
Flats: tram Fur Flats (brown)
 Fusion
Belt: #OC# Twin Leather Belt (Subscribe Gift)
***Petit Ange**
Nail: *an*nail_black_gloves
D!va
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Yuri2" (Black amber)(Hat) ( New)
Romi skin
Skin: ROMI SKIN]Cat T01_Blush_Eyeliner(tooth1)
Cheap Makeup
Cheap Makeup Lashes (Verna) #11
Cheap Makeup Double Wing Liner#8
 Glamorize
:Glamorize:. Freckle Face - Cheek to Cheek
 R.icielli
Pose: RICIELLI  I'll add it when I log in :-)
Posted by H Abdulla at 12:23 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment