Nov 7, 2010

Ahhhhh hard day at school



I love so much that cute table with the poses that come with it. So I decided to snappy snappy some shot.

I'm also so much in love with the new Lamb hair collection. beautiful hair cut.I wish I have such a hair in real life :-)



Also I'm extremely in love with the scarf from Essential soul. They have the touch of Burberry which is my fav brand


Opppppppsss what am I doing here LOL
This bag from Lelutka is soooo beautiful... Just look at the wonderful texture...








Blogged by: Lolitta Olivieri
Edited by: Paris Honi

Niniko
Shirt: "NINIKO" Natural Tunic(BEIGE)
Legging: Part of "NINIKO" culotte skirt(bluestripe)
Argrace
Skirt: Dot skirt black
Essential Soul
Scarf: *ES* Armonia Scarf
The Dressing Room
Belt: -Veschi- Pashmina Belt stomach beige
Lelutka
Bag: [LeLutka]-CADMIO bag/smoke topaz
S@bbia
Shoes: Strap Pumps:red
Calypso
Gloves: [CALYPSO GIANO] GLOVES - SUEDE PERFORATED
Glamorize
Glasses: .:Glamorize:. Glasses - Matte Black
Lamb
Hair: !lamb. !lamb. Cinnamon - Chocolate Bars  (New)
Bella Di Notte
Skin: [BdN] Rosi [Light] Flushed Lips/Dark Brows
Garage
Eyelashes-006 for viewer2
Makeup 51 for viewer 2
Mynerva
Freckles: Mid~Hundreds and Thousands
*~ MMGraffiti's~*
*~MMG's~* Workdesk&chair_1prim [coffee]
*~MMG's~* Easel-blackboard+rafel+chalk_4prim [LBver]

Poses are in the table except last picture.
Hate me and eat me
Pose: *011*
Posted by H Abdulla at 8:30 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment