Oct 29, 2010

TGIF YAY



Hello lovely people. Today is friday the weekend YAY.
Funny or not funny story. I only came to know that TGIF means Thanx God its friday today!!! I never knew what this short name means until Paris told me while suggesting name to this picture.
Thank you Paris ^-^

TRUTH hairs ahhhhhhhhh
I went to Truth to check the new hairs and they are as usual awesome.Truth never fail!!! I had to make up my mind and I picked "TAMINA"

The hair comes with Lower, Upper, Skull and Streaked option. Beautiful texture <3 <3 <3


Blogged by: Lolitta Olivieri

Niniko
Pant: "NINIKO"Crease-crease Pants(CheckA)
Argrace
Shirt: *ARGRACE* With you (Wine red ) Lady`s
Belt:  Part of *ARGRACE* tailored Jacket (F) Type-A
Mustache
Cardigan: Mustache - Slub Crochet Cardigain - charcoal
Modd, G
Modd.G Gift - Trix Sheer Socks Grey (free)
Sn@tch
Gloves: :::Sn@tch Punkables Gloves (Black)::: part of Sn@tch Swag Bag (Walk the Plank)
Lelutka
[LeLutka]-Pow Pumps (Black)
Truth
Hair: Tamina >TRUTH< Tamina (Lower) and (upper) - walnut
Mynerva
Skin: ~Summer Nights~Red Brows Cleavage
Glamorize
.:Glamorize:. Simply Subtle Eye Makeup - Charcoal
.:Glamorize:. Simply Subtle Eye Makeup - Smoke
:Glamorize:. Freckle Face - Allrounder
Garage
Eyelashes-007 for viewer2

Pose:
Pic one: Koumb (not sure if the place still there)
Pic two: RICIELLI  I forgot which pose!!!
Posted by H Abdulla at 2:19 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment