Oct 25, 2010

I have new Car!!!! yay

And this is my first blog...

I had same issues of taking high resolution snapshots, turning into half black, or crashing and my laptop was overheating and DUMMMMMMMMMMM just went off...
People who know me from flickr, I'm not new in taking pictures... But this time it's different....

Blogged by: Paris Honi

Well since I came from my holidays with Krise.. most romantic holiday ever ever ever and I'm into the "Cute" mood". Of course not a holiday with his avatar nooo.. RL Holiday with RL him
So hope you like

AOHARU
AOHARU_3Way_CablesKnitDress_Ivory (New)
Fishy Straweberry (TDR)
Tights: *Fishy Strawberry* Woolen Tights in Brown (New)
Sweetest Goodbye
Scarf: [SG*] Candy Pack in Mixed Blue
 Kooki
Boots: ::Kookie:: Nyox / Coffee/ 
Sindecade
Gloves: -sD- Free Knit Gloves [Boxed] in Brown (Free)
Duboo
Glasses: DUBOO*Choucream glasses [2] (nose)
KIK
Hair: [kik]hair-yuko(blonde)
Skin: [ROMI SKIN] winter light1-1(tooth)
Kyoot
Eye Make up tattoo: Kyoot Makeup - Feline (Wood Smoke) (its amazing pack go and get it)
R.icielli
Pose: R.icielli - EDITORIAL Poses 2 / 02
Posted by H Abdulla at 5:18 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment