Oct 26, 2010

Running from cooking to shopping!!!

And here is my first posing YAY..

I suffered trying to take full body shot. First SL viewer was crashing on me every time I try the shadows. Then Paris suggested "again" to use Kirsten viewer which didn't work either. She always suggest things over and over and over.. But I love her ^-^
so after loads of tries and failures I managed finally to take a decent shot - I hope-



Blogged by: Lolitta Olivieri

COCO
Pant: *COCO*_SlimFitPants(Black)_Pants
Coat: *COCO*_ModsCoat_Black
Boats: *COCO*_ZipperBootie
Belt: *COCO*_gift-belt (group Gift and modified by me)
fri.day
Shirt: fri. - Layering.Tank - Scoop (Brown.Sheer) - Top
BOOM
Bag: *BOOM* Take it Easy Tote-Cock Fight (mod by me to be worn in hand)
Berries
Glasses: Berries Inc. silly goggles ( gift). And its awesome.. I love free gifts
Happy Finds
Necklace: :Happy Finds:: Vintage Rabbitgirl Necklace
Argrace
Earrings: Part of *ARGRACE*  Sweetest  ( Jewelry set )
Shag
Hair: [Shag] - Rocket Man - chocolate. Yes its a man's hair...
Mother Goose
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. YaO_A3
Glamorize
Freckles: .:Glamorize:. Freckle Face - Allrounder (tattoo layer)
Eye Makeup: .:Glamorize:. Simply Subtle Eye Makeup in 20 colors- Charcoal (tattoo layer)
Really amazing shop and excellent prices.. you will be shocked.
Garage
Lashes: .:::GARAGE:::. Eyelashes- for viewer 2 FAT PACK - 006 for viewer2
Cheap Make up
Eye Makeup 2: Cheap Makeup Eyeshadows All Colours Pack- blackmagenta by Cheap Makeup
Glow
Gloves: [glow] Studio Dark Rider Gloves (lucky chair)
Pose: [glow] Poses - I'm a Fashion Victim Set 2: -  First Model




Posted by H Abdulla at 10:27 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment