Apr 22, 2011

Love Today..

Hi everyone.. I met this week Miss Sunny1986 Ember the creator behind the cute brand Admiral Spicy.. We met in 69 shop on the day they launched their new hair collection. I really like her cute accessories and I have blogged in 3 posts her lovely Ipod necklace. She was so generous to pass to me her latest collection of clothing and accessories, which I'm honored to show her..
Thank you dear and I'm really looking forward to blog more of your items. My apologies for the delay..
To add, the new hairs of 69 are just so adorable really really adorable.
Wishing you great weekend.

Location: ROCHE
MIKA - Love Today  (LOL I dedicate this song to Lolitta who hatessssssssssssss Mika..and I have to tease her.. Love you girl) Well I'm watching the video now I think I'm more man than him!!!!

Blogged by: Paris Honi
!Admiral Spicy!
Jacket:!Admiral Spicy! Black Leather  Jackert Im a fucking princess (New)
Shirt:!Admiral Spicy! Simple Tee (Lightdotted) (coming soon)
Belt:!Admiral Spicy! Bow Belt (Snoweh) (New)
Necklace:!Admiral Spicy! Skulleh Necklace (Coming soon)
DeeTaleZ
Pant:DeeTaleZ Pants high raise jeans bleached (New)
Sand Shack Surf Co 
Shoes:[SC] Surf Couture - (F) Saturday Moccasins Gray. Really love these shoes I bought the fat pack.
LaGyo
Bag:LaGyo_Leather tote bag silver peony (New)
(luc) fashion jewelry
Earrings:(luc) Undine Earring, DawnPrism/Gold
69
Hair:[ 69 ] OLIVIA 04 - Mocha (New)
League
Skin:*League* Amber Pale -CafeAuLait- Frex-Cleavage

Poses
Action Surf Sk8te
Posted by Double Trouble Paris and Lolitta at 3:31 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment