Jan 19, 2011

I drove all Night.........


Hellooo... Nothing much to say... I just sooo in love with the new skins from Dutch Touch.. Was so hard what to pick between Megan or MenSje. But I picked Megan cuz of the VIP group Offer. Maybe I go and get MenSje as well...

Listening to: I drove all Night....

By: Paris


 *eha*
Shirt: *eha~ 7 Days in Sunny June WHITE flower
{Mon Tissu}
Pant:{mon tissu} Denim - Lou Lou ~ Light Grey (New)
Miel
Scarf: MIEL THIN SCARF - maroon
(fashionably dead)
Shoes: (fd) Tap Shoe (Heart)
The Secret Store
Belt:The Secret Store - Scarf Belt - Firebrick (stomach)
Lelutka
Hair: [LeLutka]-SCARAB hair Light Red Pack- AuburnHaze (New)
Dutch Touch
Skin: ::DT:: ::Megan:: Cream - Basic CL1 EBBlond Mo FR BI (New)
Lipstick: ::DT:: MegAn - MakeUp - LIPStick - Wine (New)
 .:La Malvada Mujer :.
Tattoo: LaMalvadaMujer - El Colibri'
.::Mother Goose's::.
Eyelashes: .::Mother Goose's::.   smoky_eyelashes(soft) (Old group Gift)
 hate me and eat me
Pose: hate me and eat me *071* (New)
Posted by H Abdulla at 7:50 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment