Dec 20, 2010

The One...


Hellooooo
Today I decided to try and blogging on a white background to check how things would look like.. And I certainly love it...
It makes the color more clear and editing in photoshop much more easier.. I do create shadows in Photoshop as my poor lappy can't handle shadows and pofff it crashes....
No matter what I do.. even at low resolution shadows it crashes.. Hopeless case..

ahhh Lolitta gonna be busy the coming weeks and maybe days.. So I be- hoping- covering for her as well..
And the below girls are meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. Not my altsss.. I have no alts... Just merging two shots together in my beloved PS.


Blogged by: Paris Honi

Look 1 (Right)
 Leverocci
Jacket: Leverocci- The Hybernatus coat
{Tyranny D.} (Rebranding to grixdale.)
Shirt: Grixdale - Open Me - Grixdale  VIP -December (Group Gift)
So Many Styles
Skirt: {SMS} Chiffon Lacy Skirt Floral Grey  (New)
League
Scarf: *League* Vintage Scarf -Moss (chest) (New)
Maitreya
Shoes: Maitreya Gold * Moxie Coal
Love Soul
Hair: [ Love Soul ] Hair+Cap*064*Mocha
.::Mother Goose's::.
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.SiSi(2)_1b
Izumiya
Pose: =IZUMIYA=SS PoseF73

Look 2 (Left):
[Pumpkin]
Sweater: [Pumpkin] Big Sweater pink
AOHARU
Shirt: AOHARU_BT_SpringTurtle_Pink
**M+M**
Skirt: **M+M**denim skirt -star-
Shoes: **M+M**poodle boots -pink- (New)
sky .:*WAvE.:*
Socks: .:*W.:*stocking squerbox blue
Maitreya
Scarf: Part of Maitreya Voluminous Scarf * All colours in-one (Spine)
Love Soul
Hair: [Love Soul] Hair+Cap*067*Ash Brown (New)
.::Mother Goose's::.
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. Chiaki_(2)B2.5
L.Fauna
Makeup: L.Fauna Ruddy Nose [Tan]
R.icielli
Pose: R.icielli - FASHION POSES 01 / pose 05
Posted by H Abdulla at 8:19 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment