Jan 14, 2011

Close to you

Happy friday lovely people... Ok... now.. Mon Tissu new collection again blows me away... colors, texture, style, and very very well made...I was so so confused what to pick.. I used to buy fatpacks when I get confused and I ended up wearing two to three colors only.. So it was so hard to decide... So I picked up few stuff just to see and then of course I go again and pick more colors.....

Hope you like it.... Just simple lazy friday look... hugssss

Listening to: Maxi Priest- Close to you

Written by: Paris



{Mon Tissu}
Blouse: {mon tissu} Sweetheart Tank - Vintage (New)
Pant: {mon tissu} Denim - Lou Lou ~ Light (New)
Flats: {mon tissu} Cottage Flats ~ Beige (New)
COCO
Cardigan: *COCO*_Cardigan-on-Shoulder_White(spine)
MANDALA
Belt: [MANDALA] Kookai Belt /Silver (Resize)[Female] stomach
Calypso
Watch: [CALYPSO GIANO] WATCH - Summer Strip
Fusion
Bracelete: Multi Chained Bracelet  L (Silver)
Necklace: :Fusion: Chained Pearl Necklace (Silver)
*eha*
Hair: *eha~Kitei Sienna
My UglyDorothy
Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY -Luckyboard01
.::Mother Goose's::.
Freckles: .::Mother Goose's::.   freckle_1
..ILLUSORY.
Ears: .ILLUSORY. Elven Ear - a5
By Mimi Surya
Poses from: [Shelle] - Camera On Me 1 Pose Pack
Posted by H Abdulla at 12:59 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment